Travel insurance for Italy vacation is a good investment because while you can’t do anything to prevent an unexpected storm from closing the airport, an accident, or other unforeseen event that may disrupt your Italy vacation, you can help recover your investment or be reimbursed for unexpected, covered expenses, by buying travel insurance.
Travel insurance for Italy vacation offers you the best travel protection to cover your Italy trip investment. Policies may cover up to 100% of the non-refundable airfare, non-refundable Mediterranean cruise fare, and non-refundable Italy tour expenses.
A very common question we hear is “do I need to buy travel insurance to cover my Italy vacation?” The answer is there are very good reasons to buy travel insurance when traveling internationally, such as:
- When traveling internationally there could be an airline delay or strike that stops you for a few hours, a day, or a few days. Travel insurance may cover some of the cost of a hotel or other incidentals you need while delayed.
- Baggage & Personal Effects Loss, Baggage delay.
- Missed Connection.
- Medical Expense for illness or accident while traveling
- Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport.
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. You need medical assistance and emergency assistance. Emergency evacuation.
- You need to cancel your trip due to illness.
- You have a medical emergency in a foreign country.
- An unexpected event forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel or cruise.
- There is a death in your family that causes a trip interruption that causes you to purchase expensive airfare home while the change of existing plans means there are non-refundable payments to be recovered. Or you have to cancel the trip before departure due to a family death.
- Your flight is re-routed and you arrive at airport late missing tour transfer. You need to pay for transfer and then insurance will reimburse you for the cost.
- A storm or other natural disaster strikes causing you to need to cancel your vacation. You need to be reimbursed for the total loss of airfare, tour package costs, hotel nights, etc.
At Italian Tourism we believe protecting your Italy vacation investment is always a good idea. We strive to help you make the most of your travel investment. Only insurance can cover the monetary investment in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
We typically work with Generali. This high rated insurance company has a reputation for responsiveness when travelers encounter problems. Click the links for Generali travel insurance policy information.
To add insurance to your Italy vacation or for an insurance quote contact us. When you are ready to purchase let us know and we’ll add it to your reservation.
Many people also like Travel Guard travel insurance to cover their Italy vacation.
With regard to Travel Guard, we suggest it Gold insurance policy to cover your trip to Italy.
For the price of Travel Guard travel insurance to cover your Italy vacation click the link below:
You can price shop using these two links. We typically find Generali Premium is the best travel insurance value to cover trips to Italy and for traveling internationally. It covers things like delays and missed connections that may not be covered by less expensive policies. And it includes in the policy medical evacuation. There is an option to add extra coverage for medical evacuation as well – but this option is not to be confused with what is included with the policy.
Another benefit of the Generali Premium policy is that it covers pre-existing conditions if purchased by final payment. Most Italy travel insurance must be purchased at time of deposit or within 14 days of deposit to cover pre-existing conditions.
Call 800-227-1577 or click ItalianTourism.us to add Italy travel insurance to your trip.