Italy tour Venice Florence Rome All inclusive Italy tour with air visits Venice, Florence, and Rome. Start your vacation in Venice. Journey from Venice south through Florence, to Rome. Before stopping in Florence along the way you’ll visit a Tuscan farm and Pisa. Enjoy 2 nights in Venice, 2 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Romewith this Italy tour Venice Florence Rome that focuses on Italy’s culture, art and architecture with 4-star hotel stays in Italy’s most important cities Venice, Florence and Rome. This Italy guided tour also includes tours in Assisi, and the Vatican Museum City in Rome. Submit form or call ItalianTourism.us today 800-227-1577 to book your all inclusive 2021 Venice, Florence, Rome Italy tour.
Escorted 2021 Italy Tour Venice Florence Rome Package Includes
- Flights NYC-Venice, Rome-NYC. For airfare and itinerary from your city submit form.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights First Class accommodations
- Italian city hotel taxes
- Airport transfers with air inclusive Italy tour package
- All transfers between cities in Italy
- 11 meals: 7 buffet breakfasts, 4 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Wine & mineral water with all dinners
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
2021 Italy Tour Special Features
- Doge’s Palace, Venice
- Wine tasting with local specialties at Tuscan countryside farm
- Basilica of St. Francis, Assisi
- Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel, Rome
- Forum & Colosseum, Rome
- LaGare Hotel Venezia Murano, Venice ★★★★
- Grand Hotel Mediterraneo Florence ★★★★
- Starhotels Metropole Rome ★★★★
Click the links below for other Italy tour package 2021 Venice Florence Rome:
- 8-Day Italy Tour Package Venice Florence Rome
- 9-Day Italy Tour Package Venice Florence Rome Tuesday Departure
- 9-Day Italy Tour Package Venice Florence Rome Friday Departure
- 11-Day Italy Tour Package Rome Florence Venice
- 11-Day Italy Tour Packages Venice Florence Rome & Sorrento
- 12-Day Italy Tour Package Venice Florence Rome & Amalfi Coast
Submit form or call us ItalianTourism.us today 800-227-1577 to book your Venice Florence Rome Italy tour
Italy Tour Itinerary Venice Florence Rome
The 2021 Venice, Florence, Rome tour dates are now available for booking. Submit form for Italy tour with air from your city.
DAY 1, Monday – Depart the USA
Depart the USA for to meet your 9 Day Italy Escorted Tour in Venice. Your flight includes meals, drinks, and in-flight entertainment for your journey.
DAY 2, Tuesday – Arrive in Venice
Arrive in Venice and transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure. This evening, enjoy an orientation meeting with your Italy tour escort, followed by a welcome dinner.
DAY 3, Wednesday – Venice City Tour
Today your escorted Italy tour begins with a boat ride to the Island of Murano, known throughout the world for its fine glasswork industry. After, you will visit St. Mark’s Square to begin a guided walking tour of romantic Venice. View the Golden Basilica of San Marco, the Bridge of Sighs and visit the Doge’s Palace, whose facade features a massive late-Gothic gate, known as the Porta della Carta. Take the remainder of the day to explore Venice on your own
Optional: Gondola Ride with Music (PM)
DAY 4, Thursday – Pisa Sightseeing En Route to Florence
Today your escorted Italy tour travels through the stunning panorama of Tuscany to Pisa. On arrival, view the famous Piazza del Miracoli with its Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, the Duomo, and the Monumental Cemetery. The four monuments of this extraordinary piazza make for a unique architectural blend of Romanesque and Gothic styles. En route to Florence, visit a local Tuscan farm in the countryside for a wine tasting with local specialties. Evening at leisure
DAY 5, Friday – Florence City Tour
Today’s morning tour begins with a walk to the Duomo, celebrated for its magnificent dome designed by Brunelleschi, and view the Baptistery’s renowned “Gates of Paradise” by Ghiberti. Continue to explore the open air art museum of Signoria Square ending at Ponte Vecchio, known as the “Old Bridge.” Enjoy the afternoon at leisure in Florence. This evening enjoy an authentic Tuscan dinner in the countryside.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
DAY 6, Saturday – Sun Route Via Assisi to Rome
Today your Italy escorted tour travels Florence to Rome along the famous “Sun Route” motorway to the medieval city of Assisi, renowned for its 13th-century Basilica of St. Francis and Giotto’s frescoes. Continue to your hotel in Rome
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
DAY 7, Sunday -Tour Ancient Rome
This morning, a historic tour of “ancient Rome” takes you to the Roman Forum, the political center during the Roman Republic, the triumphal Arch of Constantine, the Arch of Titus and the Colosseum, the largest amphitheater built in the Roman Empire. The remainder of the day is at leisure
Optional: Piazzas of Rome (PM)
DAY 8, Monday – Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel
Today begins with the visit to the Vatican Museums and Michelangelo’s breathtaking Sistine Chapel. Stroll through St. Peter’s Square, passing Bernini’s famous colonnade, to visit St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will view Michelangelo’s Pieta. This highly-finished marble sculpture depicts the body of Jesus in the arms of Mary after the Crucifixion and is considered to be among the most compelling of all works of art in the Western world. Afternoon at leisure. Tonight, dine in a typical Roman restaurant with wine and music, then enjoy an illuminated tour of the city
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
DAY 9, Tuesday – Depart for the USA
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight.