Travel insurance is a good investment because while you can’t do anything to prevent an unexpected storm from closing the airport, an accident, or other inforeseen event that may disrupt your vacation, you can help cover your investment by buying travel insurance.
Travel Insurance offers you the best travel protection to cover your trip investment, and will cover up to 100% of the non-refundable airfare, non-refundable cruise, and non-refundable tour expenses.
A very common question we hear is ” do I need to buy travel insurance?” The answer is there are very good reasons to buy travel insurance when traveling internationally, such as:
1. When traveling internatonally there could be an airline delay that stops you for a few hours, a day, or a few days. Travel insurance will cover some of the cost of a hotel or other incidentals you need while delayed.
2. Baggage & Personal Effects Loss, Baggage delay.
3. Missed Connection.
4. Medical Expense.
5. Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport.
6. You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. You need medical assistance and emergency assistance. Emergency evacuation.
7 You need to cancel your trip due to illness.
8. Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. You need your non-refundable expenses covered and to get to your destination.
9. You have a medical emergency in a foreign country.
10. A terrorist incident occurs in the city where you’re planning to visit and you want to cancel your trip.
11. A hurricane forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel or cruise.
12. There is a death in your family that causes a trip interruption that causes you to purchase expense airfare home while the change of existing plans means there are non-refundable payments to be recovered.
At Italian Tourism we believe protecting your travel investment is always a good idea. We strive to help you make the msot of your travel investment, but only insurance can cover the monetary investment in the case of unforeseen circumstances. Ask us for more information about travel insurance.
Call 800-227-1577 or click ItalianTourism.us to contact us electronically to learn more about how to buy travel insurance.